College of Cape Town Student Portal Login | How to Change/Reset CCT Portal Password
College of Cape Town (CCT) Student Portal
The student portal is a term commonly used to describe a login page where students can provide a username and password to access the institution’s programs and educational materials. is different. Sometimes the student portal also refers to an entire section of the ‘LMS’ learning management system.
The College of Cape Town Portal is created for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Direct entry, Staff, remedial, part-time freshmen, and returning students of the Institution to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease
You can access the College of Cape Town Student Portal 24 hours a day from any location with an internet connection using a desktop computer, a laptop, a notebook, a tablet, or even a smartphone.
How to Login to College of Cape Town (CCT) Student Portal
Login to the College of Cape Town Student Portal by using a computer or mobile device and following the steps provided, respectively.
- Open your internet browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to: https://cct.edu.za
- Navigate to the student Portal on the Top menu
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities
How to Change or Reset CCT Portal Login Password
Have you forgotten your password to log in to the College of Cape Town profile and school portal? Don’t worry, kindly follow these steps to retrieve or change your password:
- To start, go to the Student, E-Learning, and Staff Portal Login screen
- Next, click on the Forgot/Change Password link, fill and enter the required details
- Click on the submit button
CCT Student Portal Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Who Can Use The CCT Student Portal?
- Prospective students
- First-year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
What is a student portal?
A student portal is a channel of communication between students and the university, located on the CCT website.
How do I access my Student Portal?
Answer: Open any browser using a computer or mobile device and search for the school website. Click on “Student Portal” in order to bring up the Student Portal login page.
To log in, you will need your student identification number and your PIN code. If you have forgotten your ID number and/or pin code look on the left side of the Student Portal login page for help.
What will I find in the Student Portal?
Answer: Your portal is designed to help you communicate with Monterey Peninsula College. You will be able to:
- Submit a new application to the school
- Add, Drop, and Register for classes
- View grades for each term or all grades
- Pay Fees
- Contact the college with your questions
- Lookup your student information, including a schedule of classes, fee waivers, holds, academic plan, registration priority, placement results, approved challenges, approved equivalencies, and more
- Receive announcements from the University and from your instructors
What do I do if I do not receive my login details?
It is possible that the e-mail containing your login details may have ended up in your spam folder. If you are unable to find them, please do not hesitate to contact your academic advisor or the admissions department via e-mail.
Contact your Academic Advisor/Mentor for your Academic Concern.
For More Information
For more information, don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook, Share, and get the College of Cape Town Latest update.
However, if you have any Queries regarding the College of Cape Town student login portal, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below, and we will respond to it ASAP.