2024 South Africa Army (SA Army) Application Form is Out online | 2024 MSDS Online Application Form & How to Apply for Military Skills 2024 Development Programme at SA Army
About Sa Army Skills Development Programme
The South African Army Careers and Jobs are available for learners. The SA Army Skills Development Programme 2024 has been announced for hard-working and skilled candidates, The MSDS or MSDP 2024 will boost your experience level in a short span of time, and you may become able to get SA Army Jobs or SA Army vacancies in the near future. The Military Skills Development System 2024 is available, and you can get the Application Forms Online over the web.
If you are looking for a Military Training Programme 2024 or Military Jobs, you have come to the right place. The SA Army is offering the Military Skills Development Programme in South Africa.
The 2024 MSDS will jump-start your career and give you better Jobs in near future, You may avail of the careers or Military Vacancies after completing the Military Skills Development 2024 i.e. a special Military Training Programme 2024.
The Military Training Jobs are rarely available in SA, so you should not waste your time and forward your application form to the concerned department at your first convenience. Interested candidates should have a look at the details of SA Army Vacancies before forwarding their job application forms to the Army Recruitment Department.
2024 Military Skills Development Programme: SA Army Training Programme
The South African Army, through its Military Skills Development System (MSDS), is offering young South African citizens an opportunity to serve in uniform over a two-year period. The Military Skills Development System is a two-year voluntary service system with the long-term goal of enhancing the SA National Defence Force’s deployment capability.
Successful MSDS candidates will be appointed in a specific mustering and will be called up to a Training Unit, where members will complete their Basic Military Training, specific mustering, and functional training in the first year and be utilized or deployed in the second year of the MSDS.
Military Skills Development System (MSDS)
The Military Skills Development System (MSDS) is a two-year voluntary service system that allows young South African citizens to serve in uniform.
Successful MSDS candidates will receive basic military training, specific mustering and functional training in the first year and be utilized or deployed internally or externally in the second year of the MSDS.
After the 2 years, you will either continue as part of the Reserve Force or receive a contract offer to join the Regular Force.
What kind of training can you expect?
In the first 2 years of voluntary service, you can expect to receive the following training.
First Year of Military Skills Development Service
- Basic military training and functional training.
- Corps specific training.
- Participation in practical military exercises.
- Combat ready training exercises.
- Selection of junior leaders.
Second Year of Military Skills Development Service
- Junior leaders (Officers) are receiving leader group corps training.
- Undergo Young Officers Formative training.
- Selection of Officers to study at the Military Academy.
- Focus on utilization and deployment of Military Skills Development System troops.
Requirements for the MSDS programme
To qualify for the MSDS programme, you have to meet the following requirements:
- Be a South African citizen only. (No dual citizenship).
- Grade 12 Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years.
- Graduates and/or other Tertiary Qualification up to the age of 26 years.
- Completed Grade 12 with (Average of 50% or level 4) (Mathematics and Science will be advantageous).
- Admission Point Score (APS) of 17 excluded Life Orientation (LO).
- Leadership potential.
- Not to be area bound.
- Have no criminal record or pending cases.
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for the appointment (Minimum height Females 148cm, Males 155cm and Minimum weight Females 48kg, Males 52kg (Within average height/weight ratio.
How to apply
Applicants have to complete an application form for the army, navy or air force and submit it with the following certified documents:
- Copy of ID,
- copy of Grade 12 certificate/statement of results,
- highest achieved qualifications (e.g. Degree, National Diploma or N6), and
- a short CV.
Once your application form is completed, and all your documents have been certified, you can post it to:
SA Army HQ
Chief Directorate Army Corporate Services
Directorate Army Human Resource
Private Bag X 981
SA Army Application Requirements
- No dual citizenship be a South African citizen only.
- Grade 12 Applicants must be between the ages of 18-22 years.
- Graduates and/or other Tertiary Qualifications up to the age of 25 years
- Successfully completed Grade 12 (preferable with university entrance)
- Leadership potential
- Not be area bound
- Have no criminal offense record or pending cases
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointment in the SANDF
- Be prepared to serve in uniform, and undergo Basic Military and Functional Training
SA Army Training
The SA Army’s mandate focuses on the provisioning of combat-ready forces and plays a leading role in landward operations. Training will be decentralized to operational units where members will be appointed to undergo Basic Military Training, mustering training, and be deployed as per requirements of the South African Army. Incomplete forms will not be considered. Only applicants who have passed Grade 12 may apply and must not be older than the age as stipulated above on the date of reporting for training.
How To Apply For SA Army Military Skills Development Programme 2024
Please complete the form with the requested documentation and post it to: SA Army HQ, Chief Army Corporate Services, Directorate Army Human Resources, Private Bag X 981, Pretoria, 0001.
Required documentation: Certified copies of ID document, Grade 12 certificate or Post grade 12 qualifications, and CV must accompany this application form to SA Army Recruitment, Private Bag X 981, Pretoria, 0001.
N.B. During the selections, the applicants will be subject to Psychometric evaluations; Medical Evaluations; Vetting, and Verification of qualifications.
SA Army Contact Details
ENQUIRIES AND APPLICATIONS: Administrative inquiries can be directed to the SA Army MSDS Section (012) 355 2130 or (012) 355 1774
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria mentioned above, you should Apply Online for the Military Skills Development System 2024 (MSDS).
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook, Share, and get the SA Army Skills Development Programme Bursary Latest update is 2024
However, if you have any questions regarding the SA Army Skills Development Programme3 Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it ASAP.