Rajasthan offers a range of scholarships to empower its youth and ensure that financial constraints do not hinder their academic aspirations. These scholarships are designed to support students at various educational levels and come with specific eligibility criteria.
In this article, we will explore the various Rajasthan scholarships and their significance in the state’s educational landscape.
List of Rajasthan Scholarship
Check out the list of all the scholarships that are available for the students of Rajasthan.
|Scholarship Name||Provider Name||Application Period*|
|Post-Matric & CM Scholarship, Rajasthan||Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan||July|
|Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Rajasthan||Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan||December to March|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan||Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan||December to March|
|Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan||April to May|
|Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan||April to May|
|Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan||Department of College Education, Government of Rajasthan||October to November|
|Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program (RYVP)||Government of Rajasthan||May to June|
*The application period mentioned above is tentative which may change at the discretion of the scholarship provider. The applicants will get confirmation about the application period through an advertisement in the newspaper.
Recommended: You might also be Interesting
|NSP Scholarship 2024||Up Scholarship 2024|
|Mahadbt Scholarship 2024||Aktu Scholarship 2024|
Rajasthan Scholarship – Detailed Information
- Post-Matric & CM Scholarship, Rajasthan
This scholarship is applicable for the students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EBC/SBC/DNT category and are studying in Class 11 or 12 at a recognized school. Run by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department of the Government of Rajasthan, this scholarship aims at providing financial assistance to students belonging to these categories to carry out higher education. The scholarship majorly covers the maintenance allowance and fees of higher studies.
- Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Rajasthan
This scheme can benefit students belonging to economically backward classes (EBC) in pursuing their studies at the post-secondary level. The financial assistance rendered under this scheme covers the maintenance allowance, study tour charges, reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees, reader charges (for blind students), book allowance and more. The students who fulfil all the eligibility conditions of the scholarship can apply for it.
- Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan
The state government also runs post-matric scholarships for students belonging to SBC (Special Backward Class) category who are studying at the post-secondary level i.e. from class 11 to PG degree. The scholarship aims at enabling students belonging to SBC category to pursue their education after class 10th by providing them suitable financial aid in terms of the maintenance allowance, cost of the study tour, reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees, book allowance, etc.
- Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan
The SC students who are willing to pursue doctoral-level studies at a university/institution abroad can stand a chance to win financial assistance of up to INR 25 Lakh under this scholarship scheme. It is applicable for pursuing PhD studies in the field of Social Science, Public Administration, Law, Economics, Political Science and Anthropology. The students who fulfil the eligibility conditions of this scholarship can pursue their dream research career abroad without any financial constraints.
- Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan
Introduced on the occasion of the 12th anniversary of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, this fellowship scheme aims at providing financial assistance to students who are willing to pursue a PhD program in the streams of Social Science, Public Administration, Law, Economics, Political Science and Anthropology. A total of 6 fellowships of INR 15000 per month to each student will be awarded every year which is tenable for 3 years.
- Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan
Run by the Department of College Education, Government of Rajasthan the Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship Scheme is applicable for students who have passed their class 12th with a minimum of 60% marks and come under the merit list of first 1 Lakh students whose annual family income is not more than INR 2.50 Lakh. This merit cum means-based scholarship rewards the students with a scholarship amount of INR 5,000 per annum.
- Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program (RYVP)
The government of Rajasthan offers this internship program for all the students who have freshly graduated, post-graduated, or are in their final of study. The program is also applicable for students who are currently pursuing a PhD work from a recognised university. Under this program, the eligible candidates will be awarded a monthly stipend of INR 25,000 as well as a communication allowance of INR 2,500 per month.
Rajasthan Scholarship Eligibility
Who are all eligible to apply for Rajasthan scholarships? What are the specific academic and financial conditions to get these scholarships? One of the major eligibility criteria that you need to fulfil for all such scholarships is that you should be a domicile of Rajasthan state only. Besides this, there are several other scholarships as well that have their pre-defined set of eligibility conditions. The table given below contains a brief description of the eligibility criteria of all the scholarships.
Post-Matric & CM Scholarship, Rajasthan
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/SBC/EBC/DNT categories can apply.
- The students must be studying in class 11 or 12 in a recognised school.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than INR 2,50,000 (for SC/ST/SBC candidates), INR 1,00,000 (for OBC/EBC candidates), INR 2,00,000 (for DNT candidates) and INR 5,00,000 (for students studying at a nationalised institution).
Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Rajasthan
- The students belonging to general but EBC category can apply.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than INR 1 Lakh.
- The scholarship is applicable for students to continue their studies from class 11 to postgraduation.
Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan
- The students belonging to SBC category and studying in class 11 to postgraduation level can apply.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than INR 1,08,000.
- The students pursuing studies through distance learning/correspondence can also apply.
Recommended: You might also be Interesting
|AP Scholarship||Abdul Kalam Scholarship|
|Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship 2024||Assam Scholarship|
Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan
- The students belonging to SC category can apply.
- The students must have completed their postgraduate studies from a recognised university with minimum 55% marks.
- The students should also have taken admission to a PhD programme at a university overseas in the streams prescribed –
- Social Science
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- The age of the applicant should be less than 35 years.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed INR 6 Lakh.
Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan
- The scheme is applicable for students belonging to SC category.
- The students must have passed their postgraduate studies with minimum 55% marks.
- The students should have taken admission to a PhD programme at a recognised university in India in the streams prescribed –
- Social Science
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 35 years.
- The total annual income of the family should not be more than INR 2.5 Lakh.
Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan
- The students who have completed their class 12th with minimum 60% marks and are listed under the merit list of 1 Lakh students can apply.
- The annual family income should not be more than INR 2,50,000.
- The candidate should hold a valid bank account in a nationalised bank
Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program (RYVP)
- The applicant must belong to the age group of 18 to 35 years.
- The graduate students in the field of Engineering/Medical/Law/Agriculture, postgraduates in any field and students pursuing doctoral degree courses can apply.
- The applicant should have a firm command over MS Office and good communication as well as presentation skills.
Rajasthan Scholarship – Award Details
What are the key benefits rendered by Rajasthan scholarships? What kind of financial aid is available for you to pursue your higher studies? Find the answer to all these questions in the table given below. It contains a detailed description of the awards that these scholarships offer to you. While some of the scholarships consider both academic merit and financial need of the students for disbursal, there are some scholarships that are only based on students’ financial needs. Find out what can you get with these schemes in the table.
|Scholarship Name||Award Details|
|Post-Matric & CM Scholarship, Rajasthan||Maintenance allowance, cost of the study tour, reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees, book allowance, etc.|
|Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Rajasthan||Maintenance allowance, cost of the study tour, reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees, book allowance, etc.|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan||Maintenance allowance, cost of the study tour, reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees, book allowance, etc.|
|Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||Financial assistance of up to INR 25.00 Lakh per annum|
|Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||INR 15,000 per month|
|Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan||Up to INR 1,000 per month|
|Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program (RYVP)||Communication allowance of INR 2,500 per month
A stipend of INR 25,000 per month
Rajasthan Scholarship 2024 Disbursement Process
- Filling of Application Form by students
- Verified by Institute/School
- Application is verified by the verifier of SJE/DEO/DSEO
- Approved by DLO-SJE
- Payment sanctioned and bill generated by DLO
- The scholarship is deposited to a student’s account.
Rajasthan Scholarship Registration
- Go to the official website: sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now click on the link of registration and it will show the various options to register as a citizen.
- A student can register with Jan Aadhar, Bhamashah, Aadhaar ID, Facebook ID and Google ID.
- After proceeding with an option, enter the details in the appropriate fields and create a strong and memorable password.
Rajasthan Scholarship Login
- After registration, a student will have to log in with their Digital ID and password. It will lead to the candidate’s dashboard window.
- On the dashboard, enter the details such as Bhamashah number and other details. Now verify and update it.
Filling of Rajasthan Scholarship Form
- On the dashboard, click on the link of scholarship and it will open a pop-up box.
- Select ‘student’ from the radio button list and click on ok.
- Now select the student’s name and it will open the Rajasthan Scholarship Form.
- Now enter personal details, address, constituency details, Bank details and other details as asked.
- Now move to upload documents as required.
- Read the disclaimer and accept it.
- Then submit it.
How to apply for Rajasthan Scholarship 2024?
The application forms of SJE scholarship will be accepted in online mode. Here are the steps to fill Rajasthan Scholarship form 2024:
Applying for Rajasthan Scholarship
- After registration, the list of available scholarships will be shown on the screen. Select any of the scholarships and it will lead to the details of scholarship along with a registration form.
- Enter current and previous educational details as asked and upload the last exam passes marksheet.
- Now fill the details of fees and upload fees receipt.
- Then proceed to submit the Rajasthan Scholarship Form and note down the scholarship application number.
Rajasthan Scholarship 2024 Status
After filling out the SJE scholarship form, students will be given an application number. They can use this application number to track the status of their Rajasthan scholarship application. If they did not get their scholarship amount, they can also check the remarks to know the problem in proceeding with the scholarship.
Renewal of Rajasthan Scholarship
- Students who got the scholarship in the previous year, do not need to apply as fresh candidate.
- They need to log in the Rajasthan scholarship portal 2024.
- Then, start filling the form and apply for the scholarship by following the steps given in the procedure given above.
Rajasthan Scholarship 2024 Contact Details
- Social Justice Contact number: 1800-180-6127
- Social Justice Email ID: email@example.com
- Tribal Area Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rajasthan Scholarship Statistics
Scholarship Amount Distributed
Recommended: You might also be Interesting
|Chandigarh Scholarship 2024||Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship 2024|
|HP Scholarship 2024||Jharkhand Scholarship 2024|
|Manipur Scholarship||Mizoram Scholarship|
Rajasthan’s scholarship programs are a testament to the government’s dedication to providing quality education for all. These initiatives not only reduce financial barriers but also foster a sense of hope and empowerment among the state’s youth. As a result, Rajasthan’s students are better equipped to pursue their dreams and contribute to the state’s and the nation’s development.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Then students should contact the respective school authority to know if they are registered on Rajasthan Scholarship 2024 portal.
Then students need to recover it by sending an SMS in this format: RJ SSO to 9223166166 from the registered number.
Then you can easily recover it by clicking on the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
Then students should contact their respective School/Institute/College to apply for corrections in detail.
No, the applications are accepted in online mode only so you can not apply for the same in offline mode.
Rajasthan scholarships can be availed by students based on their category, community, economic background etc. Eligibility criteria vary based on the specific scholarship scheme.
The amount of scholarship may vary based on the scheme or scholarship program. The exact amount details can also be procured from the official Government of Rajasthan’s scholarship portal.